Wondering as to why you need to choose a Tassimo coffee maker over any other type of a coffee maker? That is because unlike the other type of coffee machines, the Tassimo pod coffee machines will produce their coffee with the help of sealed pods of coffee. That means you will not have to worry about grinding your beans. Pods will help you keep your office or kitchen free from the unwanted mess that would be caused otherwise. The Tassimo machines also come with this unique system of the barcode so that the machine will know how much water needs to be used for each pod also it will know at which temperature and at what pressure it needs to be brewed. Well if you want to choose between the Tassimo vs Nespresso coffee maker, here are a few things you need to know about the Tassimo before you consider any other type of a coffee maker machine.
What are the perks of using a pod coffee machine?
- You get a single touch brewing that implies that you will not need to select the right settings.
- It is neat and tidy and also free of mess.
- It also provides you with an automatic selection of the drink based on what type of a pod you have put into the hopper, also it will select the correct amount of water that needs to be used. It will also select the heat and pressure.
- Has quick start up times and the first brew is being produced within a minute.
Tassimo includes several different flavors of coffee. You will have flavors that include Tassimo vanilla latte, Americano decaf, dark Columbian espresso or even a cup of hot chocolate. There are also variety of tea pods which are available, if you are an adventurous drinker you could definitely try on these too.
Here are a few feature which are common to all the Tassimo pod coffee machines
- At the touch of a button you can get your drink ready for yourself since the machine is a fully automated one.
- It has an automatic cleaning and a descaling program.
- It has a cup stand which is both adjustable and also removable.
- It also has a feature of the energy saving auto – off.
- Virtually it has no time for heat up.
- It also has a water tank that is removable.
To have a consistent quality of drink and a prolonged life of the machine make sure you have a routine maintenance for your machine. Keeping your machine well maintained is really simple and easy and it will also make sure that the quality at which your drinks are being brewed will be the highest, every time you use it. Getting your machine descaled is essential for its prolonged life and also for the best quality of the drinks.
The indicator light will remain red when the machine needs to be descaled. The process of descaling will also ensure that your machine is well maintained. When the water level will reach point where there is no sufficient amount of water and it cannot brew any more beverage the red indicator light which is on the front panel will start flashing.
In order for your beverages to taste fresh and great make sure you store the T discs in a cool and dry place which is away from the direct heat and sunlight. There is no requirement to keep them in the fridge. The Tassimo machine manual mode will let you customize your drink as per your choice, for a drink that is milder in taste, you have to press and hold the button when the manual indicator light is shown to be green in order to extend the process of brewing. You need to stop when your drink reaches the desired amount and intensity.
Also another feature of the Tassimo machine is that it uses a pressure of 3.3 bar where as the other coffee machines use high pressure which will range from 15 bar to 19 bar. Compared to the other capsule models out there in the market the Tassimo seems to be on an affordable side. All the Tassimo machines are fully automated and will use the same system of the T- disc capsule to make your drinks ready. But buying a Tassimo machine which has a higher price tag might also fetch you in some benefits which will include the following like:
- The on – board storage of the capsule: the Tassimo Caddy has this feature of a flexible storage system so that you can store your favorite drink capsules alongside of the machine so that you can have an easy access to it.
- The adjustable drinks: if you go in for a pricier Tassimo machine it will manually allow you to adjust the size of your drink for more flexibility.
- The water filters: the pricier models of the Tassimo machine will come with a water filter that will fit into the tank of the model.
- The liquid crystal display: the higher priced models will have a display that will help you personalize your drink and also will tell you when your machine needs descaling or when the tank needs to be refilled.
- Water tanks that are larger: the more expensive models of the Tassimo models will have a larger tank for water which means you can more drinks instead of getting it refilled frequently.
Well there are a various things that have been mentioned above from which you can make your decision as to which coffee maker will suit you the best. Choosing between the Tassimo vs Nespresso should be easier now, with most of the features and benefits mentioned of the Tassimo coffee pod machine. You are free to choose which machine you want to purchase based on how much space is available in your kitchen, which model will fit perfectly well for your décor and how much you are willing to spend on the machine.